With just nine days to go until E3, I thought now would be a good time to lay down the rules for the E3 2017 drinking game. After all, why not make the press speeches a bit more interesting which some good booze.
Grab your favourite potion, keep an eye on your health bar and let’s start this drinking game.
Take a shot when the following are said or one of the following happens;
- “Gaming Comunity”
- “Immersive” or “dynamic”
- “Innovative” or “Groundbreaking”
- The speaker is wearing merch from the game/cosplay
- Technical difficulties, take an extra if they try to fix it but fail
- The speaker is cringy, take a shot every time you wince
- A fundraiser or Kickstarter is announced
- Cut away to the audience shows someone crying
- Cut away to the audience shows someone wearing gaming merch, take an extra shot if it matches the topic IE a Fallout hoodie at a Bethesda speech.
Chug everything remotely alcoholic in your house if they announce Half-Life 3.