Don’t say I’m not good to you!
The winter holidays mean many different things to different people, some see it as a time to celebrate their religion, some take the opportunity to spend time with their families and some use it as an excuse to get so drunk they give drunken lectures to their underaged cousins.
That last one happened to me. I tease him about it every year. I love you, cousin, but you might have a drinking problem.
So, here is not one, not two but three festive drinking games to play with you and your kin. Let’s get started!
GAME ONE: BUZZ WORDS
Take a shot when someone says:
- Merry Christmas
- I wish
- Time of year
Take and extra shot if any of these words are used in a narration.
GAME TWO: SCENE STEALERS
Take a shot whenever one of the following is in the shot (ha!)
- Santa Hats
- Photos of characters loved ones
- Candy Canes
- Wrapping Paper
- Booze. Take an extra shot if it is egg nog
GAME THREE: FORMULAIC FESTIVITIES
Take a shot when:
- The boss is a jerk
- The love interests fight
- There is a sentimental speech
- They talk about the “the true meaning of Christmas”
- Family fight
- A character dies or is born.
- It starts to snow/snow causes something to happen
- Something is broken/gets broken. Take an extra if this impacts the story
If you want to completely destroy your liver, add the Santa Hat rule to any of these games. In case you don’t know what that is, its when you put a Santa Hat on the corner of your TV Screen and whenever someone “wears” the hat, take a shot.