Let’s face it. As much as we love horror movies, they can be pretty formulaic. However, that isn’t always a bad thing. After all, formulaic movies can make great drinking games! Holidays are normally a great excuse to get drunk. Halloween is no exception.
So grab a glass or two of that Halloween cocktail you make from one of those recipes of Pinterest or something, grab your favourite horror movie and prepare for possible liver poisoning. SO SPOOKY!
Take a shot when,
- There is a fakeout scare,
- The black person is the first one to die
- Characters are killed while hooking up
- Dated references
- Dated technology
- Technology doesn’t work (ie no signal on phone or car breaks down)
- Character who is being chased trips
- “dead” character turns out to be alive. Take another shot if it is the villain
- Religion is mentioned. Take an extra shot if Latin is said
- Magical books are seen/mentioned. Take two shots if it is a bible
Eerie extra rule
If you want to go the extra mile, take a shot every time a curse word is said.